1. Thank you, U2_CR and emiel for the kind welcome.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Absolutely nothing wrong with that, my friend - I would say more than half of this site boils down to just becoming friends and posting about whatever's on your mind about things.

When it's tour time....then it's a different story

I remember that tour just like it was 2011....

The site goes slightly mad. Again, good to have ya onboard.
  3. Seeing as we should have a tour on the horizon in another 12 months or so, what should I expect on the board during a tour?
  4. Setlist parties, crazy rumours of Acrobat being rehearsed, bootlegs being demanded 20 minutes before the show finishes and 100 members scrambling around the Internet trying to find a live audio feed from someone's mobile phone. Pure madness.

Welcome to the site
  5. Hm, the Steak state, you're welcome Sir! (Now send me some Meat, german beef sucks!! ) Btw: How about Explosions in the Sky? I Love these guys.
  6. Originally posted by BonoVox05:Hm, the Steak state, you're welcome Sir! (Now send me some Meat, german beef sucks!! ) Btw: How about Explosions in the Sky? I Love these guys.

Explosions in the Sky are great. Some of the best music to come out Austin the past decade. You have good taste, my friend.

As far steak, how about we meet in Austin and a buy a Shiner and rib eye!
  7. Hey ho mate!!! Welcome to the boards, glad to share our passion with you (and the Explosions In The Sky fandom too ).
  8. Welcome