1. This makes for spectacular viewing.
  2. The guitar or the out-of-tune singing?

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Plot twist: both things do, actually
  3. Just for fun I did a quick edit of the Weather Girls/Desert Of Our Love/In The Doorstep Drumtrack with the instrumentals of I Still Haven't Found. Latter is sped up to match the original drums. It sounds funny so thought I'd share it here:

4. U2 content at 3:50.

5. Originally posted by melon51:Just for fun I did a quick edit of the Weather Girls/Desert Of Our Love/In The Doorstep Drumtrack with the instrumentals of I Still Haven't Found. Latter is sped up to match the original drums. It sounds funny so thought I'd share it here:

[YouTube Video]
    Really interesting!
    Rick Beato reveals Bono sang it in this way and that the track was slowed down later.
    I’ve always loved Larry’s drums on the studio version of ISHFWILF, and Larry has never really played it this way live. But what stunns me is that Danny Lanois could hear what the beat would be when half of the drums from Desert of Our Love was cut out.
    Well done - even if I think that Lanois lets the drums kick in on a different beat than here.
    Thanks for sharing the mix!
  6. @miryclay it's his Yamaha Spx90 in time tremolo
    He used.. I remember reading a little article in
    the Making Music Magazine
  7. Steve LillyWhite Alternative mix

8. It certainly isn’t as good as the original, but I enjoy it. Whilst the original feels like a wandering journey through the desert, the Lillywhite mix sounds like you’re going for a run. I like it.