1. I love this breakdown of the song parts that Rick Beato does. I could watch him do this for the whole U2 catalog. Really makes me appreciate Larry's contribution to the song a lot more.

2. Yea, watched this about 5 times, he has also In Gods Country and Drowning Man
  3. The best mix IS the final mix, so dense huge and clear, great great song and production, great lyrics too, si Universal words, which speak to everyone. Great title , biblic not like get on your boots for instance or discothèque
  4. Discotheque has great lyrics.

Sexy Boots is crap though.

I Still Haven’t Found is one of those rare U2 songs where I have not heard a live version better than the original.
  5. A bit like one , for me the studio version is perfect
  6. Nah, Tacoma 1992 is superior.
  7. Love the drum bit in that video with Rick beato
  8. Originally posted by j1167198:I love this breakdown of the song parts that Rick Beato does. I could watch him do this for the whole U2 catalog. Really makes me appreciate Larry's contribution to the song a lot more.

[YouTube Video]
    I love Rick Beato's stuff. His interviews with musicians are fascinating, and he's one of the reasons I'm taking piano lessons now. Would be great to see him break down the entire JT album track by track. Or even AB
  9. Always thought Joshua Tree Paris '87 was the best Bono's ever sounded on this song, such a full vocal in the chorus
  10. Originally posted by djerdap:Discotheque has great lyrics.

Sexy Boots is crap though.

I Still Haven’t Found is one of those rare U2 songs where I have not heard a live version better than the original.
    100% agreed