1. One of the bands of the moment.

Over rated? Over hyped? Maybe, but these guys are on the top of the charts playing some mix of folk and pop that sounds completely different to all the mainstream crap the general audience is used to.

So...

Here's their topic
  2. I recorded their show in Madrid the other day. Audience was crazy (in a good way) and the PA sound was poor, but overall a very good bootleg - and it was a truly great concert.

Mumford And Sons

2013-03-21 - Madrid (Palacio de Vistalegre)

Attendance: 10.000.

Recorded by LikeASong / @LikeASong_90 (twitter) / u2santos (Facebook).

Lineage: CA-14 (omni) > CA Ugly Battery Box > Roland R-05 (WAV, 16/44) > Format Factory > MP3 (192 kbps) > You... Enjoy it ;-)

Babel
    I Will Wait
    Whispers in the Dark
    White Blank Page
    Holland Road
    Timshel
    Little Lion Man
    Lover of the Light
    Thistle & Weeds
    Ghosts That We Knew
    Awake My Soul
    Roll Away Your Stone
    Dust Bowl Dance

Baby Don't You Do It (Marvin Gaye cove, with Deap Vally and Jesse Quin on drums)
    Winter Winds
    The Cave

Enjoy :-)

Download link: https://t.co/IGXUNWyPjW

3. I love it !!! it's finaly something different than all the Sh*t on the radio ...There playing there concert now from the last week in Holland on the Dutch Radio ....it sounds amazing!
  4. Kinda like them but they have the same type of following now as the Kings of Leon did when they went big with Sex on Fire and Use Somebody. Drunk teenage girls and yobbos (at least locally here). Near impossible to get a ticket and you have to contend with the crowd I've mentioned if you do.

Too big too quickly in my opinion.
  5. Yeah that's true a lot of artist copie there sound ...

6. Yes, their "original" (in a sense) sound is being copied like donuts, every day there's a new "hot" band that plays basically the same stuff. I don't like that, but I guess it happens all the time, it happened with Two Door Cinema Club for example (completely different animals, I know, but the proccess was similar).

I read somewhere a few weeks ago that banjos sales have increased something like a 2500% since Mumford have hit the charts
  7. LOL 2500% THAT IS TOO FUNNY

But I agree with everybody, too big too fast, even though they aren't necessarily at fault. Their music to me is nice enough, but I would probably never go out and see them on their own, it just seems to me like I wouldn't enjoy the fangirling mentioned by Gerard earlier, or the constant banjo-jamming
  8. To be fair though their songs are pretty good if you hear ONE of them once in a while...

and my favorite moment of theirs was when they played with Bob Dylan and the Avett Brothers, I still have that Grammy performance in 720p on my laptop. So legendary!
  9. Yes love them!
    Too young to judge yet, they may surprise us with variety given their background.
  10. ..by the sounds of it... the three shows here in Western Canada are selling out very quickly...(Edmonton AB sold out within a few minutes)
  11. Sigh no More is great album! Listened to it so much the last years.

But now they're getting big and the hipster in me doesn't like that hahah
  12. Mumford & Sons are to play Olympic Park in London on July 6, the same day The Rolling Stones play Hyde Park! Support from Vampire Weekend, Ben Howard, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros.