1. Hey Gio, welcome to the place, it's amazing here!
    You have had some amazing experiences...I'm sure everyone is jealous here
  2. Welcome Gio
  3. Thank you everybody my friends; it's good to have some new cool mates! Surely we will meet each other at a U2 show sooner or later!
    Gio
  4. Welcome to the forums, Gio! Hope to see you around
  5. uhm...I need to find a cool avatar...got to think about it, U2 related of course...
  6. Hello and welcome here
  7. I don't know where my avatar is from, but it's the only one I've had. Choose wisely, we all recognise members by their avatars (and there's an annual award).
  8. Originally posted by GioCopeland:Ciao Sergio! Thanks for your prompt feedback! Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, but it was an unexpected meeting...but I had a book with me, signed by the four of them. A day I will never forget. I listened to the making of Where The Streets for five hours, and it was The Edge's Birthday.
    Thanks again; I'm still a great fan at heart, and that's why I decided to jump in here...thanks to a friend of mine who showed me this place.
    Ciao
    Gio

Terrific story, lucky you! Benvenuto!
  9. Originally posted by GioCopeland:Ciao Sergio! Thanks for your prompt feedback! Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, but it was an unexpected meeting...but I had a book with me, signed by the four of them. A day I will never forget. I listened to the making of Where The Streets for five hours, and it was The Edge's Birthday.
    Thanks again; I'm still a great fan at heart, and that's why I decided to jump in here...thanks to a friend of mine who showed me this place.
    Ciao
    Gio

Terrific story, lucky you! Benvenuto!