1. Damn I must be getting old because I remember SS being released 40 years ago. It's a good album and gave us one of the great Australian songs of all time in Don't Change.
  2. 25 years today since one of the brightest lights in the music universe went out with the suicide of Michael Hutchence. I can still clearly remember working overtime in the office that Saturday morning when one of my colleagues told me the news had just broken on the radio - I was literally numbed. It was heartbreaking that such an immense talent could be lost to despair. Let's shine a light for Michael on the anniversary of his passing.

3. This morning i was thinking about it that tomorrow is that day again 😢 In Australia it's already 22nd now. I'm gonna listen some albums tomorrow that's for sure!
  4. Yeah I think I will do too. I'm happy to see them once in the beginning of the 90's. Great performer Michael was.
  5. Will have a listen to Live at Wembley today and maybe watch Mystify even though the ending is so sad.
  6. There was a physical CD edition of the inxs album The Seven Sins O.S.T?

Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:25 years today since one of the brightest lights in the music universe went out with the suicide of Michael Hutchence. I can still clearly remember working overtime in the office that Saturday morning when one of my colleagues told me the news had just broken on the radio - I was literally numbed. It was heartbreaking that such an immense talent could be lost to despair. Let's shine a light for Michael on the anniversary of his passing.

[YouTube Video]
    Sad anniversary Great artist, gone too soon.
  8. i stumbled across a ful copy of Live Baby Live last year and watching that gig singlehandedly made me a fan of them. I understand why Bono exalts Hutch so often he is incredible

I do wish I could've seen them live with hutch that would've been an incredible experience
  9. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:i stumbled across a ful copy of Live Baby Live last year and watching that gig singlehandedly made me a fan of them. I understand why Bono exalts Hutch so often he is incredible

I do wish I could've seen them live with hutch that would've been an incredible experience
    INXS, was my first ever concert… at the age of 14, I was introduced to their energetic stage presence for the Listen Like Thieves tour (way back in 1986).

And two years later, as part of their Calling All Nations stadium tour…. Amazing act live, they were!
  10. Alternatively, done properly Providence 1986 master