1. That's it
  2. all u2 concerts around this time where like this !!! this is nothing special !! believe me i had seen them twice before this was filmed and both shows had the same energy as this one
  3. Originally posted by StevieC66:all u2 concerts around this time where like this !!! this is nothing special !! believe me i had seen them twice before this was filmed and both shows had the same energy as this one
    They were.the energy they gave then was unreal there was no live act like them at the time,still isn’t.But when you went to a U2 show then it was full on the minute they stepped onto the stage.
  4. Didn’t Bono climb the scaffolding with the white flag during this? Did they edit that out on later versions?
  5. There was no big scaffolding at Red Rocks, he climbed a rock at the side of the stage. You might be mixing it up with Devore or Werchter 82 where he indeed climbed high scaffoldings:

6. You can see him on the building? in this video I put together...

7. I was reading UABRS' Wiki page and I stumbled upon this:

During the PopMart Tour in 1997, Bono stated that because of low ticket sales for their Denver concert at Mile High Stadium, a return to the more intimate Red Rocks setting held appeal.

lol
  8. Hi
    Please does someone still have the "complete version" of the video, wit I fall down, electric co snippets uncut, etc ? I have the dvd but impossible to read it ...
    The Virtual Road rendition is better than the officiel dvd, I d'like to make a sort of compilation of all ... thanx in advance !!
  9. IFD was never released.
  10. eaxct sorry, I succeed to read no need anymore thx