1. do you know if there are other cuts on the official video than electric co please ?
  2. Let's Twist Again snippet in Two Hearts Beat As One was cut
  3. ok but not on the "broadcasted" video, thanx
  4. one off my favorite u2 song
  5. @likeasong we need to update the thread title - 40 years ago today! "Sing this song with me, it's now 40"
  6. Haha yeah! Just changed it.

Happy 40th anniversary to one of the best video concerts ever released. Against all odds

(photo by @u2wanderer1, who else would have a dozen different formats of this release! haha)
  7. U2W1 is a bit more dedicated than most of us. My collection is limited to 4 - original colour vinyl, VHS, CD and DVD (5 if streaming counts 🤪) Can’t bring myself to let go of the VHS even though I don’t have a player currently set up.
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:U2W1 is a bit more dedicated than most of us. My collection is limited to 4 - original colour vinyl, VHS, CD and DVD (5 if streaming counts 🤪) Can’t bring myself to let go of the VHS even though I don’t have a player currently set up.
    YES!
    I caress my old parent's UABRS VHS too, and it's actually one of the items that comes to mind instantly upon the typical question of "What would you save in a house fire?". I feel almost as attached to it as to the Achtung Baby vinyl with the translated lyrics. Ahhhhh
  9. I often state how ZooTV is my favourite era but this is the concert I listen to most.
  10. For years I assumed that the 'send in the clowns' - part (which is unfortunately missing from current editions) during The Electric Co. was an U2 original/part of the song.
    I only learnt about the Sondheim-song in the 1990s.
    How about you?
  11. one off my favorite