1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Whoops, Elevation suffers from a bit of buffering? Or is it just me? Remy, turn off uTorrents while broadcasting!! haha

I've refreshed and the cuts are gone

I indeed had uTorrent on Better now? (you might want to refresh)
  2. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Well, has been a summer of great weather in Sweden. We got a kitten at the end of June, he's growing fast and is adorable.

Today I've had a friend here, we watched the Zoo TV DVD, played guitar and admired the cat.

Nice! In the West of Holland here we organise a U2start evening every few months, where U2 fans gather together in one of our homes and we just start randomly playing DVDs and talking about U2 etc. So nice to do outside of U2 peak periods like this.
  3. I love this snippet!
  4. E - L - E - V - A - T - I - O - N!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Nice! In the West of Holland here we organise a U2start evening every few months, where U2 fans gather together in one of our homes and we just start randomly playing DVDs and talking about U2 etc. So nice to do outside of U2 peak periods like this.

Sounds great, I guess Holland is quite fit for that since it's so tiny so that everything is pretty close.
  6. For a good friend... Michael Hutchence.

Stuck In A Moment ain't that boring when performed full band. It's just the acoustic renditions what turn it dull.
  7. It's nice that at least 19 fans are tuned in
  8. If this all works fine, we're organising another huge broadcast in October or so, with a newsletter etc. to promote it
  9. Originally posted by Remy:If this all works fine, we're organising another huge broadcast in October or so, with a newsletter etc. to promote it

Should be better, a lot of people enjoying summer right now I guess.
  10. The last three weeks I've been working. I do for three more days the coming week. Then it's two weeks of holiday before it's back to school.

11. Yes, it's far too nice outside to be enjoying this broadcast but maybe we got some people enjoying it from their car or something
  12. Love this, even more when it's from MSG, so emotional on that SBD. (I Remember You that is).