1. I never realized that My Generation isn't listed as a snippet into this Won't Get Fooled Again - while it is obviously there!!

2. Thank you for gathering a couple of U2 fans in a hot August evening and make us hear and share a couple of great songs!! Looking forward to the October broadcast - it's gonna be huge!!
  3. Looking forward to the next broadcast :-))
  4. And now, the full concert in great video quality:

5. Wonder how it'd work if we did a video broadcast on a place like Veetle.
  6. Much bigger work for Remy's bandwidth&computer and harder to keep track of, probably (buffering and delays are bigger with video than audio). We can do a gathering for watching a full concert from Youtube at the same time though
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Much bigger work for Remy's bandwidth&computer and harder to keep track of, probably (buffering and delays are bigger with video than audio). We can do a gathering for watching a full concert from Youtube at the same time though

There are quite a few to choose from... Ranging from 1981-11-04 - Berlin to 2011-07-30 - Moncton

8. I have read this topic through, just too bad that I missed it. It's an awesome concert with perfect audio and a great audiance (ya-ma-ya-ma-hééé!). Greetings from Italy, I will definitely join the next concert guys & girls!
  9. Originally posted by wowow:I have read this topic through, just too bad that I missed it. It's an awesome concert with perfect audio and a great audiance (ya-ma-ya-ma-hééé!). Greetings from Italy, I will definitely join the next concert guys & girls!

You're right, the audience surprised me for the good, didn't remember it.
  10. Well fuck, I forgot.
  11. Noooo, I missed this