1. And yet another vid! Even the hands of love................. EVEN THE HANDS OF LOVE!!!!!!!! (BOOM)

2. I already messaged him/her when the Yahweh vid popped up. Never got a reply Nevertheless, Youtube's private messaging function has disappeared indeed. All previous messages are gone, which is a shame (I had some valuable conversations in there).

You can always leave a public message on his YT profile though: https://www.youtube.com/user/U2Invisible/discussion and of course Google + mesagging is fully available too: https://plus.google.com/116731728818132335364/posts. I have just added him to my net and mesagged him the following:

Hello!
    I see you have uploaded many never-seen-before footage from past U2 concerts, including outtakes from the Rattle And Hum movie as well as Yahweh from the U23D movie
    first of all, I would like to THANK YOU for all these excellent material
    and second, while not asking for your sources or where did you get it from, I would like to ask you -in the name of the whole U2 fanbase- if you could unveil which songs from U23D do exist in HD and if you will upload any more outtakes or unseen footage!
    thanks again!
    Sergio

I don't want to sound too demanding but I really do want all the footage
  3. Pride is in his You Tube account. Will try and post it here.
  4. We almost complete that Tempe show!
  5. Now if he could only post Mothers Of The Disappeared from that show too. It's so emotional and Bono singing in Spanish is very interesting.
  6. SERGIO WHY DIDNT YOU ASK FOR THE TEMPE SHOW
  7. If we get that Tempe show it'd easily be the greatest JT bootleg to date. The footage and sound quality is fantastic. Maybe if we get the raw footage someone who knows how to work video editing software could clean it up too (not that it needs it that much even).

I haven't been this excited for a bootleg in a long time.
  8. If they can pull the VHS audio directly, it would be lossless from the VHS source. That would be keen. Then remux into the remastered video stream.
  9. I did!
    "and if you will upload any more outtakes or unseen footage!"

I will let you know if I get any response.
  10. Better save these vids in case Paramount lawyers up and ruins the fun.
  11. They're already downloaded over here