1. Has anyone tried to colourize the black and white
  2. It was shot intentionally in that manner.
  3. Is the 2017 remaster worth to buy from iTunes?
  4. Has anyone compared the iTunes remaster with the old CD?
  5. Yes. The remastering was done by The Edge and Scott Sedillo. Like other more recent remasters the songs are a bit more dynamic with wider space between the lows and highs. Overall the volume has been increased.

There was a technical issue with the first version of the remaster they uploaded. Someone set the volume on all the tracks very high meaning "Van Diemen's Land" was way too loud, and you could hear volume shifts throughout. This error has since been fixed and the problematic files don't seem to be available any longer.
  6. Thanks! So i will buy it...
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Yes. The remastering was done by The Edge and Scott Sedillo. Like other more recent remasters the songs are a bit more dynamic with wider space between the lows and highs. Overall the volume has been increased.

There was a technical issue with the first version of the remaster they uploaded. Someone set the volume on all the tracks very high meaning "Van Diemen's Land" was way too loud, and you could hear volume shifts throughout. This error has since been fixed and the problematic files don't seem to be available any longer.
    This review should go up over at u2songs!

8. I can't believe it either, other than maybe having around 200 or so examples in my bootleg collection. Sure flubbing on a song or two is normal. I can't remember which show he totally mangled "One." At one point I was hoping they might do a Vegas, start all over again, and just try to sing it backwards.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

I can't believe it either, other than maybe having around 200 or so examples in my bootleg collection. Sure flubbing on a song or two is normal. I can't remember which show he totally mangled "One." At one point I was hoping they might do a Vegas, start all over again, and just try to sing it backwards.
    Yeah you might have missed the subtle (?) irony in my post from 6 years ago, lol

Regarding that version of One, you might be thinking of Barcelona '09. Terrible.