1. Ah, a Deluxe Telecaster in wine red! Didn't know that one, I thought he had used the Gretsch for Magnificent since the very first moment. My wrong. He used it for the whole tour though:

2. Yep, and it didn't come to my mind before. It is really a beautiful one!

About that Tele... never saw it on a tour, and I'd love to!

3. Me neither! In my opinion, judging from the London rooftop performance, it sounds perfect for Magnificent, better than the (equally great looking) Gretsch he used for the rest of the tour. I will ask in the U2 Guitar thread if it has been used for other songs or in other tours.
  4. I had the same thought when I first saw the video. That guitar and Magnificent totally fit with eachother
  5. Isn't that pure beauty?

6. Yeah but he only uses the SG on one song, wouldn't really say it's an Edge-identifiable guitar.
  7. I voted for the Explorer but I really love the Gibson he uses for Until the End of the World
  8. I mostly agree with the top 3 that are leading the poll so far:

1) Gibson Explorer (I Will Follow)
    2) Fender Stratocaster "blackie" (Streets)
    3) Gibson Les Paul '75 cream-white (New Year's Day)

In that same order.
  9. Also, there are MANY great guitars that weren't included in this poll, mainly because we couldn't offer as many options as we'd like to. Here are some of the great guitars that didn't make it into the list:

Gibson ES-295 (personal favorite of mine, not used live):

Fender Stratocaster, Eric Clapton model with skeleton and snake painting (used for The Fly and Desire in 1992&93).

Line 6 Variax (used for LAPoE and The Fly during the Vertigo Tour):

Gibson Les Paul goldtop (used for UTEOTW):

And many others... He has an awesome collection of awesome guitars
  10. Hey Sergio, look what I just found

11. edge’s Gibson sg

12. I don’t know squat about guitars, but this one looks cool.