1. I'm not sure if anyone was aware but I'm a massive fan of Alice Cooper and wondering if there's anyone else out there?
  2. Who knew I'd have a topic open about AC....it's a year old, but that doesn't matter. Anyone?
  3. If anyone is looking for more Alice Cooper, head over to Album of the Week thread, where Drew has pitched an Alice Cooper album for this week's reviews!
  4. Drew what do you think of this kind of Hollywood Vampires line-up for a 9 dates tour (between usa and europe)?
    Alice Cooper - Johnny Depp - Joe Perry - Duff - Matt Sorum
  5. Originally posted by clover68:Drew what do you think of this kind of Hollywood Vampires line-up for a 9 dates tour (between usa and europe)?
    Alice Cooper - Johnny Depp - Joe Perry - Duff - Matt Sorum
    ^ Given that line-up contains two of my very favourite musicians and others that I like a lot, I won't say no.
  6. No one to talk about the fact that Larry played on 9 of 12 tracks of his new album??
  7. Oh yes i knew that!
    It could be some fresh different air in the crappy songs that Alice plays since the 90's
  8. The godfather of shockrock! What not to love.
  9. I'm was in doubt of buying tickets to see him in the Netherlands. But that ^^ Sounds actually pretty nice and different. Symphonic and goth rock is basically what ignited my passion for live music.
  10. Originally posted by mofothethird:I'm was in doubt of buying tickets to see him in the Netherlands. But that ^^ Sounds actually pretty nice and different. Symphonic and goth rock is basically what ignited my passion for live music.

The full album is even better. Probably the highlights I'd go for after a couple months: Fireball, Paranormal, Rats and Genuine American Girl. Way better than Along Came A Spider and Welcome 2 My Nightmare. Just a simple, basic, almost Dirty Diamonds / Eyes-era album.

Seeing him for the third time in around a week and a bit.
  11. I listen to Larry's work on Cooper's album I think that ultimately his drumming skills are not exploited with U2! he's the best