1. *Figured this should get its own thread*

So this was posted on Facebook earlier; is it the album artwork? It looks like the 360 wheel mic (which I miss)!
  2. Well, they said they were going to mix old U2 with new U2, so I'm hoping for a fast-paced experimental song. They have experimental jams, but nothing too fast-paced. But from that article from a few months back, it seems like it'll definitely be a jam, "Bono jumping up and down playing air guitar, belting out lyrics, etc."
  3. That photo gave me GOOSEBUMPS!
  4. So... that seems to also be a clock that's about 11:55. I wonder if that has any special meaning, or if it's just saying soon?
  5. Isn´t that an expression for "Act now! - It´s five to twelve" ?!
  6. http://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/super-bowl-ad-chart-buying-super-bowl-2014/244024/

Bank of America
    Buy: One 60-second commercial between the first and second quarter to introduce a partnership among Bank of America, U2 and Red, the group co-founded by Bono to enlist brands in fighting disease, particularly HIV/AIDS.

Creative: The commercial will feature Bono and the rest of U2 performing a new song called "Invisible," which will be available free on iTunes during the game and over the next 24 hours. Bank of America said it will donate $1 for every download in that time, up to $2 million.

Agency: Hill Holliday in Boston and Mad Agency London
  7. So I doubt they will announce a new album during that, I'm going to predict that they will announce that the following day (Monday).

It will be nice to hear another new U2 song. Even if, at the time of watching this new song, it is going to be overdubbed with friends shouting at the TV, "U2 are shit!"
  8. So, only 200 hours to go now...

I guess with this RED connection happening, the chance of leaking within the next few days issmaller than ever before.
  9. Originally posted by u2joost:So, only 200 hours to go now...

I guess with this RED connection happening, the chance of leaking within the next few days issmaller than ever before.

Which is a good thing.
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:So I doubt they will announce a new album during that, I'm going to predict that they will announce that the following day (Monday).

It will be nice to hear another new U2 song. Even if, at the time of watching this new song, it is going to be overdubbed with friends shouting at the TV, "U2 are shit!"

I'm wondering if they will announce the album on Jimmy Fallon?
  11. Originally posted by Release3:Well, they said they were going to mix old U2 with new U2, so I'm hoping for a fast-paced experimental song. They have experimental jams, but nothing too fast-paced. But from that article from a few months back, it seems like it'll definitely be a jam, "Bono jumping up and down playing air guitar, belting out lyrics, etc."

And we know (at least according to that author) that the song is "an anthemic number about leaving one's hometown".