1. I actually like that both Invisible and EBTTRT are performed with the band in the screens, obscured from view. Those two songs are both about obscuring truth, and what better way to emphasize the lyrical power of the songs by obscuring, even restricting, the band from the audience. Invisible is performed with the band hidden from view while EBTTRT is performed with members behind false faces.
  2. Well, this is the song which got me interested in U2 again.

The studio version is great.

3. My favourite song of theirs since 2000 by a long way
  4. i love it too . I prefer the shorter version
  5. First I was like:

During the tour I was like:

Now I'm like:
  6. I like it a lot
  7. It was the song which brought me back to U2. I loved it at first and it's still a good song but I don't love it as much as I used to.
  8. I liked it when it came out, but I'm glad that SoI didn't take that approach for an album. Invisible became way less interesting after SoI came out.
  9. Still like this one. Pretty much only for Adams bass lines. A song that seemed stuck between a few different directions that the band were wanting to go and one we will probably never be hear again.

Farewell, Invisible.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:Still like this one. Pretty much only for Adams bass lines. A song that seemed stuck between a few different directions that the band were wanting to go and one we will probably never be hear again.

Farewell, Invisible.
    Sadly, you're right. One of those songs that may have at one time been slated for SOI and then got lost when the band was unsure of the record... sound familiar?
  11. Just been listening to this one and realising (again) what a great song it is. I don't know if it's because as mentioned above it never made an album but I don't tend to listen to it much but when I do it takes me back to when it first came out and how excited I was about hearing new u2 material for the first time in a while and how it exceeded my expectations. Probably one of my top 10 u2 songs since Zooropa.