1. Quite likely I don't give a damn about american football either If I was watching it, it was just for the sake of seeing the commercial and hearing the song.

But after seeing this: http://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/super-bowl-ad-chart-buying-super-bowl-2014/244024/ , there is no reason for me to find a stable stream. The song will be available for download during the match!

"One 60-second commercial between the first and second quarter to introduce a partnership among Bank of America, U2 and RED. It will feature Bono and the rest of U2 performing a new song called "Invisible," which will be available free on iTunes during the game and over the next 24 hours."
  2. I've got uni and work the next day. I'm going to be knackered.
  3. By the way, I've been asked this by a couple of U2 friends, so I thought it should be helpful over here too.

Superbowl's kickoff is scheduled for 6:25pm EST (UTC−05:00).

What time is it in the world?

New York (U.S.A)... Sunday, Feb. 2nd, 18:25:00 - EST - UTC-5 hours
    Dublin (Ireland)... Sunday, 2nd, 23:25:00 - GMT
    Madrid (Spain)... Monday, Feb. 3rd, 0:25:00 - CET - UTC+1 hour
    Los Angeles (U.S.A)... Sunday, 15:25:00 - PST - UTC-8 hours
    Toronto (Canada)... Sunday, 18:25:00 - EST - UTC-5 hours
    Buenos Aires (Argentina)... Sunday, 20:25:00 - ART - UTC-3 hours
    Berlin (Germany)... Monday, 0:25:00 - CET - UTC+1 hour
    Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)... Sunday, 21:25:00 - -BRST - UTC-2 hours
    Stockholm (Sweden)... Monday, 0:25:00 - CET - UTC+1 hour
    Lisbon (Portugal)... Sunday, 23:25:00 - WET - UTC
    Tokyo (Japan) ... Monday, 8:25:00 - JST - UTC+9 hours

4. Hopefully Super Bowl night will be awesome. I'm really excited about the game and of course the new U2. And hopefully I'll have a friend here who's also a U2 fan and excited about the game. Then we'll be completely ruined in school having slept two hours or something, but it'll be worth it.
  5. IDGAF about the NFL lol, but ill be watching purely for U2.
  6. So the downloads don't start until the game on Sunday?
  7. It seems so!
  8. I know FOX is also going to be streaming the game for computers and tablets. Idk if that includes commercials as well, but i'd assume so. Commercials are just about as big a thing as the game nowadays.
  9. Originally posted by jmushouse:I know FOX is also going to be streaming the game for computers and tablets. Idk if that includes commercials as well, but i'd assume so. Commercials are just about as big a thing as the game nowadays.

Only for the U.S. though, even if that can be circumvented.
  10. Is there any concrete proof yet of this being on the album or the first single from the album? I remember the quote about Bono dancing and stuff to it, as well as one I cited from the Golden Globes when The Edge told a reporter when asked about the next album that they'd be premiering a song for RED and that'd be the first we hear of it.
  11. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Is there any concrete proof yet of this being on the album or the first single from the album? I remember the quote about Bono dancing and stuff to it, as well as one I cited from the Golden Globes when The Edge told a reporter when asked about the next album that they'd be premiering a song for RED and that'd be the first we hear of it.

Bono said so quite recently too.
  12. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Is there any concrete proof yet of this being on the album or the first single from the album? I remember the quote about Bono dancing and stuff to it, as well as one I cited from the Golden Globes when The Edge told a reporter when asked about the next album that they'd be premiering a song for RED and that'd be the first we hear of it.

From the New Album thread: