1. Just wanna say that it feels good to be back as a more active user. Never lost track of U2start or U2 in general (Twitter, U2gigs, Atu2 and regular visits to this site kept me on track), but with the little activity from U2 and the daytime bussiness, I lost my active participation in this lovely community.

Also glad to see that the hardcore members are still around (and a new welcome to all of those who don't know me).

Thumbs up to Remy, Gerard, Sergio, Chris and the rest of the crew for making this site what it is: the best and most complete U2 fansite ever made.

What I did in the meantime? Changed jobs, still have the same relationship, went to several gigs from Snow Patrol, Coldplay and The Black Keys (the latter was pretty awesome). I'm still into photography and design and maybe the most important: I'm happy and in good health.

Hope to be around here daily.

2. Hey Casper!!
    Nice to see you around again. It sure is a great time to be back and active around here.
    Glad to know things are ok with you and that you're happy.

See you around mate
  3. Welcome back Casper

I think the same counts for more of us.
  4. Good to see you around again, Casper. I saw you were relatively active on Twitter, albeit most of it was in Dutch and I couldn't understand any of it, but it made me sure you were alive!

See you around the forums in the coming months, which will prove to be an exciting time for our fanbase (again), witnessing the return of our band and more of the regular members.
  5. One can hardly say "welcome back" because you never really left, but it's just great to see you on a more regular basis now I wonder how many of the newer users do know the meaning of your nickname though, haha.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Good to see you around again, Casper. I saw you were relatively active on Twitter, albeit most of it was in Dutch and I couldn't understand any of it, but it made me sure you were alive!

See you around the forums in the coming months, which will prove to be an exciting time for our fanbase (again), witnessing the return of our band and more of the regular members.

Yeah, you must know I once started Twitter because of U2. There were hardly any Dutch speaking friends on Twitter back then (2009), but because of U2start I wanted to be there.

Looking forward to the coming period!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:One can hardly say "welcome back" because you never really left, but it's just great to see you on a more regular basis now I wonder how many of the newer users do know the meaning of your nickname though, haha.

I'll let them guess.. haha

And that's true Sergio, feels good nevertheless though!
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH:

Thumbs up to Remy, Gerard, Sergio, Chris and the rest of the crew for making this site what it is: the best and most complete U2 fansite ever made.

)

+1000

9. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Yeah, you must know I once started Twitter because of U2. There were hardly any Dutch speaking friends on Twitter back then (2009), but because of U2start I wanted to be there.

Looking forward to the coming period!

That makes 2 of us then, I made my account in 2009 just because of U2, specially U2start. I only started to use it as a social network outside U2 in 2011.

And thanks for the nice words guys Appreciated!
  10. Awwww yeah, it'll be great to see another one of the names that welcomed me to this site again!!!

Happy to have you back as a regular, Casper!
  11. Great to see you back, Casper!
  12. Welcome back !