Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon

Group B : Spain, Netherlands, Chile and Australia

Group C; Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England and Italy

Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador , France and Honduras

Group F : Argentina, Bosnia , Iran and Nigeria

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana and USA

Group H: Belgium, Argelia, Russia and Republic of Korea

What do you expect about you national team ?
  2. Brazil for the win ; Belgium 2nd round.
  3. God bless your words, Glenn
  4. Usually I'd say something like "I hope England get knocked out at the group stage", but that's not in any doubt this time. I don't mind who wins, so long there's some great football along the way.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Usually I'd say something like "I hope England get knocked out at the group stage", but that's not in any doubt this time. I don't mind who wins, so long there's some great football along the way.

England have a really hard group

I think Brazil , Germany and Argentina will fight for the cup

Even when Brazil have the poorest team in many years IMO
  6. USA will die in the group of death. As expected.

7. I think you can give Germany and Portugal a good scare. Is a very tough group. I think your way to play maybe can complicate Germany and Portugal haven t a great team. They have Cristiano
  8. I hope and think Germany will take the cup home. I don't get all the fuss about Brazil, don't think they are really that good.

9. Originally posted by bartajax:I hope and think Germany will take the cup home. I don't get all the fuss about Brazil, don't think they are really that good.

Their matchtes at the Confederations Cup were quite impressive imo.
  10. They tore Spain apart in the final.
  11. Jup, the final against Spain was great.

12. it s true , that surprised me ...but they dont have anymore players like Ronaldo, Romario, Rivaldo , Ronaldhino , Roberto Carlos , Kaka ( the other Kaka , the one that played awesome) , Cafu, Juninho, Lucio, Adriano, Maicon , etc

They have a good goalkeeper and good defense and Neymar..no more ..is not little but is not a big Brazil