1. I'm in!

2. Something like this so that we can get started, then perhaps there'll be some people who'll want to join later on.
  3. I'm in! Would be fun!
  4. Sunday: Participation deadline
    Monday: Schedule announced

What will that leave us with for the first album, then? If the first person picks one right away on Tuesday, it would screw with our listening period, since I would like to keep this Sunday thru Sunday (just easier to manage on the weekend).

Would we rather lose two days of a listening period (fine with me) or wait the rest of the week out before we start the listening?
  5. No problem about losing 2 days in my opinion. Also, you could choose the first album and share with us, Matt. No bad feelings here about this

6. +1
  7. Sounds good, I can do that. Let me spend some time today drawing up a schedule and I'll release the first album by the end of the night

This is exciting!
  8. I'm also in just in the nick of time mwuhahaha
  9. After the schedule is announced later, people can still join, but will be added to the bottom of the list in order of their posting.
  10. I'm pretty down for this as well!
  11. I'll be posting the schedule and announcing our first album within the hour!

Please keep in mind I've assigned all participants so far a number, and then used a random number generator to select the order. No favorites have been played

Stay tuned!