1. Our first album of the week will be

Welcome to the Monkey House by The Dandy Warhols

This is a band I haven't heard too much about on here, though I love them. They're an American indie-rock band with a very "chill" approach to making rock music. It's a lot of fun, and very laid-back. I hope you guys enjoy it! It can be found on Spotify, or you can search out the tracks on their own (on YouTube, or the likes).

1. Welcome to the Monkey House
    2. We Used to Be Friends
    3. Plan A
    4. Wonderful You
    5. I Am A Scientist
    6. I Am Over It
    7. The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone
    8. Insincere
    9. The Last High
    10. Heavenly
    11. I Am Sound
    12. Rock Bottom
    13. You Come In Burned
  2. Our next user is Bart, so if you could submit me your album preferably by Tuesday night / Wednesday morning with a short introduction, that would be fantastic!

Check the post toward the beginning of the thread for the full schedule, please
  3. Can I join this or is it too late?
  4. You may absolutely join and participate - anyone is welcome to listen along and review with us. I will also add you to the selection schedule.
  5. Thanks. Got the album ready to go - will listen today.
  6. Great!

I listened again this morning, and confirmed that my favorite tracks remain "We Used to Be Friends," "The Last High," and "You Come in Burned". Curious to hear what you all think.
  7. We used to be freinds is a great track, interested to hear the rest of the album.
  8. ^ It was so overplayed years ago. Good song though.

There's something about this album - the number one reason for learning keyboards/synths; that I'll cover in my review. I know what my favourite song is already but this album seems full of surprises.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:^ It was so overplayed years ago. Good song though.

There's something about this album - the number one reason for learning keyboards/synths; that I'll cover in my review. I know what my favourite song is already but this album seems full of surprises.

Remember it from My Restaurant Rules? That's when i first got into it.
  10. That's exactly where I remember it.

That's about as far as I went with reality television shows.
  11. I remember it from the FIFA 2004 soundtrack. Really cool track but I never bothered to check the band out. Back then though it wasn't really something I'd do, so I just forgot they existed. Looking forward to listening to this choice.
  12. Acquired the album, 1st listen has commenced