CMIPalaeo
    DutchU2Fan
    thefly108
    LikeASong

Am I forgetting someone?
  2. The more the merrier, indeed!
  3. My album of the year:

Djo - Twenty Twenty

Great album! I listen to it almost every week. (You might know the guy as Steve from Stranger Things), he played all the instruments exept the drums. I recommend listening to it from start to finish.

4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:My album of the year:

Djo - Twenty Twenty

Great album! I listen to it almost every week. (You might know the guy as Steve from Stranger Things), he played all the instruments exept the drums. I recommend listening to it from start to finish.

[image]
    Wrong thread?

5. My Album of the week:
    Demon Days - Gorillaz

I was repeating this masterpiece a lot
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:My album of the year:

Djo - Twenty Twenty

[image]

Could you guys just read first post to know what this is about? Or you just pick random album thread and put it in?
    Best thread for posts like this is probably this one: Album of the Day
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]

[..]

Could you guys just read first post to know what this is about? Or you just pick random album thread and put it in?
    Best thread for posts like this is probably this one: Album of the Day
    Yeah I know what this thread is about, but since there is no album of the year thread I just posted it in this one
  8. This thread was very interesting, I loved discovering new albums and getting to appreciate other's music, bands and albums you wouldn't have heard of otherwise. And also a chance to agree with people you usually don't

Originally posted by LikeASong:Great review Alvin, and happy to see that FOR ONCE we agree on the top tracks and the general appreciation Glad you've enjoyed it. It was just about time to bring some proper ROCK to this thread
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:This thread was very interesting, I loved discovering new albums and getting to appreciate other's music, bands and albums you wouldn't have heard of otherwise. And also a chance to agree with people you usually don't

[..]

[..]
    Yeah, right
    Hopefully this will become active again... maybe after christmas/new year when tour is over and cucumber season starts...
  10. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah, right
    Hopefully this will become active again... maybe after christmas/new year when tour is over and cucumber season starts...
    Cucumber season

If it depends on Guy Oseary, U2 will announce another tour as soon as they step off stage in Mumbai... So let's see!