1. Today while teaching angles in geometry, I wrote on the board Corresponding Angles, Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, and Angle of Harlem. Blink, blink... Lost on the kids... Maybe someone here will at least slightly enjoy my ridiculous (not really that funny) reference. Things you got to do keep yourself entertained on Friday teaching math.
  2. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:Today while teaching angles in geometry, I wrote on the board Corresponding Angles, Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, and Angle of Harlem. Blink, blink... Lost on the kids... Maybe someone here will at least slightly enjoy my ridiculous (not really that funny) reference. Things you got to do keep yourself entertained on Friday teaching math.
    You’re wasted teaching lol So in what context have you used 360°?
  3. Ha! I think this may be a good excuse to show a movie. Rose Bowl next week! Real-world example for when the kids ask when am I ever going to use this math in real life.
  4. Can't blame them
  5. I keep laughing at this, at 1:53 this girl decides to (I would say kinda creepy) give Bono a headmassage, and Bono is like: nope fuck this