1. As some of you know - I'm writing an article for Rolling Stone. It's about U2, Sarajevo, and Bill Carter.

Also, I'm doing an interview with Carter (author of 'Miss Sarajevo' documentary) and for that I need his book 'Fools Rush In'.

That's my problem. I don't have enough time to order it in paper form, it will come too late. So I'm trying to get my hands on digital version.

And that's impossible because, guess what - I'm from Croatia.

I tried to get Kindle and Nook version, no success. ITunes still isn't supported here in Croatia.

A friend from Great Britain even gave me his Apple ID and password, but 'Fools Rush In' can be only bought (I guess) on US iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/fools-rush-in/id414046446?mt=11

So, yeah. I need someone to borrow me his iTunes account for a week and let me buy the book with his credit card. I'd return money ASAP via PayPal.

Yeah, I know, you don't know me personally and it's risky, but I had to ask, because this is my only chance.

--

Also, if anyone has any other idea how to get my hand on digital version of the book, please let me know.

--

Thank you.
  2. Have you tried purchasing it off Google Books?
  3. I tried on bookfi.org but no luck...
  4. I don't have a US iTunes account sorry.

If you bought a US iTunes voucher off Amazon or another site, could they email you the code immediately instead of physically mailing the card (I know Amazon does this for US Playstation network cards)

Then you could set up a US iTunes account using the iTunes voucher.

This works for setting up US Playstation accounts, could be worth a try?
  5. If my account serves it's yours (an user from here who's from Australia asked me to buy something that's only available in UK iTunes and I could buy it no prob being from Spain, so we could try).
  6. Could a Croatian library have it? Or another Croatian U2 fan?
  7. I mean could a library or another U2 fan have a physical copy?

If not and Sergio fails I could try to buy it for Nook... I think they sell those devices in Sweden at least.

8. Yep, I've tried and it's not available at my iTunes zone, and no chance to buy it otherwise. I'm trying to find it in some other... "less legal" pages, but no success yet. Most of them are paid-for and no guarantee that you'll envetually get the item so I'm skipping them. Also other online shops have it but only available in Canada and US too (wonder why?) I'm sure a free digital copy must exist anyway.

If not, someone in the UK can buy it and have it on Monday morning by Amazon and ship it to Croacia by urgent parcel, you'd have it by Wednesday I think. Not soon enough?
  9. I'll try Nook.