With Or Without You
    Get On Your Boots
    Moment Of Surrender
  4. To keep:
    Zooropa
    Moment Of Surrender
    The Unforgettable Fire

To drop:
    Crazy Tonight - I really wanted to like this and I think I gave it a fair chance throughout the tour, but even at the best of times it was borderline trainwreck. If they can "fix it" in some way then I'm all for its return.
    Walk On - Had its moments on the Elevation tour, but those times are long over.
    Elevation - Same problem as above to be honest. I miss the days when it mattered and had some impact. It just feels like a song that's there because it's expected; much like Pride, only I enjoy it even less.
  5. Keep:
    NLOTH
    Breathe
    Zooropa

Drop:
    Crazy Tonight
    Magnificent
    Walk On
  6. Keep: Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    Zooropa
    City Of Blinding Lights

Drop: Pride
    With Or Without
    Until The End Of The World

***Added Category***

Bring Back: Last Night On Earth
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Bullet The Blue Sky
  7. Keep:
    Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    Zooropa
    No line on the horizon

Drop:
    Pride
    With Or Without
    SBS
  8. Keep them all (i.e., drop none), add more, and rotate the setlist!

The above said...
    Keep:
    UV
    Streets (never, ever drop this one!)
    EBTTRT

Drop:
    Boots
    Crazy
    Unknown Caller (which they did by 2010)

9. +1

but there are some songs that they have to drop...specally some old stuff that imo they play without "love"
  10. To me this is highly dependent on how good the next album is, but I'll do a list as if the new album doesn't matter.

-Drop all NLOTH tunes
    -Drop Elevation
    -Drop Vertigo
    -Drop Stay and Stuck in favour of new acoustic version

-Would love to see full band Stay return
    -More oldies but goodies return like UV and UF did on the 360 tour
    -Bring back Bullet/Running to Stand Still
    -Bring back Bad to every show (I know there's a debate for Bad being a once in a while to keep special song, but I kind of like the idea of it being an epic part of their every night set)
    -TUNES FROM POP MUST REEMERGE like Gone, Last Night on Earth, Discotheque (rotate these)
    -Play some songs that have never been played, even they're songs like When I Look at the World or Some Days are Better than Others and not the forever requested Acrobat. Change it up.

*Normally I hate seeing my favourite bands cover a song, because I'd just rather hear their songs. But it would be truly awesome to see them cover Helter Skelter again a few times. "This is a song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles, we're stealing it back." Would be epic.
  11. Pretty much in favor of all of that ^^

Really like Elevation though...but I see where you're all coming from with dropping it Three tours in a row, its probably time.

Vertigo on the other hand could benefit from just a change in set placement. Imagine it closing the main set, with an outtro that keeps going while Bono snippets songs and they lower the curtain, so to speak, leaving you with a huge rock n' roll high as the band breaks. Nay?