Beautiful Day
    EBTTRT

Add:
    Troubles
    NYD
    Zoo Station
    Bad (reg rotation)
    OOC (reg rotation)

Out of Control , the Troubles and Bad should all see regular spots each and every night . The fact that MW EBTTRT and BD are played over those classics EVERY night is a crime .
  2. 3rd leg

Decrease/drop:
    Even Better
    Mysterious Ways
    (ISHF)
    Elevation
    Desire
    One
    Angel

Increase/add:
    Crystal Ballroom
    Lucifer's Hands
    Volcano
    Reach Me Now ( ! )
    Bad/40
    No Line
    11 O'Clock
    Rejoice

---

Potencial new album/tour

Decrease/drop:
    Miracle
    Vertigo
    Iris
    SFS
    SBS
    UTEOTW
    EBTTRT
    MW
    e-stage songs
    One

Keep:
    Rotational oldie, including rotating IWF
    Cedarwood
    Wolves
    EBW
    Bullet
    Streets
    BD
    Bad/40

Add/increase:
    7-10 Experience songs
    3-5 rotational NLOTH/SOI extra songs
  3. I do like the SBS to RBW bit, so everything else but that, Streets and One can be dropped for me.
    to add- everything else they don't play on a regular basis
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Drop:
    Iris (Hold Me Close)
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End Of The World
    Invisible
    EBTTRT
    Zooropa
    City Of Blinding Lights

5. Drop:
    Mysterious Ways

Add:
    The Troubles
    Miracle Drug
    Magnificent
  6. Drop mysterious ways, elevation and pride...play every breaking wave full-band, and keep Iris, invisible and wolves...love those!!

7. Agree with this ...but i think WOWY have to rotate , the same with Pride ...just not every night ... Not even once SBS , and give COBL a rest

I m not asking for Acrobat or So cruel .they have to rotate songs they have already played few times this tour , like the new ones and Magnificent, Zoo station, etc
  8. I am officially asking for Acrobat and So Cruel! And just about anything from Pop!!!! But I am expecting to hear MWays and BDay in my sleep forever...lol. But at this point, they are headed down the path of oldies act. And we should be happy with all they have given us...but there's always hope for a Crystal Ballroom or Acrobat thrown in as a gift!
  9. Love is blindness as closing song is the best.
  10. Originally posted by pleasegone:I am officially asking for Acrobat and So Cruel! And just about anything from Pop!!!! But I am expecting to hear MWays and BDay in my sleep forever...lol.
    And we should be happy with all they have given us...but there's always hope for a Crystal Ballroom or Acrobat thrown in as a gift!

I agree with this

but...
    6 songs from the last couple of years played every single night, not counting another 6 that had been played at least a couple of times throughout the tour.
    I can't see how this is heading down the path of oldies act.
    Neither I can see how playing Acrobat or So Cruel (or ASOH, OTH, anything from Pop, etc) would fix that.
  11. Originally posted by pleasegone:I am officially asking for Acrobat and So Cruel! And just about anything from Pop!!!! But I am expecting to hear MWays and BDay in my sleep forever...lol. But at this point, they are headed down the path of oldies act. And we should be happy with all they have given us...but there's always hope for a Crystal Ballroom or Acrobat thrown in as a gift!
    hahaha you ask for too much !! They have dropped songs from the last two albums !! and still playing the hits , and you want them to play some old songs that they almost never played ????

Maybe Scarlet have the only closest thing that we can have like that
  12. Getting rid of the hits isn't the answer folks, especially if it's only because you're bored of hearing them so often.

To go:
    Vertigo (didn't seem to connect that well)
    Invisible (weakest song on the night)
    EBTTRT (doesn't quite sound right in this format)

I'd love to see Mofo instead of Vertigo but it would be 3 songs in a row about Bono's mother. NYD could work as the first crowd pleaser.

Zoo Station could work nicely instead of Invisible, using the screen in the same manner.

Discotheque instead of EBTTRT.

Alternate between CoBL and Vertigo as encore opener.