1. I hope for 11 or 12 new massive songs - songs that will steal the show, like the AB songs did... then I don't really care which old songs they'll be playing - provided they add to the mix some B-sides or songs they've never played before. They'll surely want some hits - Streets, One, ISHF, and why not the Rattle & Hum version of SBS. But please add some variety.

I'd also say ditch COBL. Oldies can be OK, provided they're mixed with something fresh, and new... (read Acrobat and some Pop stuff!!)

2. These versions are really poor ...they are killing these songs . Specially those from the 80 s . For the only usual old songs they play and could stay are I will follow , Out of control , Party girl , 40 and Bad ( sometimes) . Of course TUF back was great !
    But SBS , NYD , Pride , WOWY no more ...even some like UTEOTW , MWays , BTBS , RTSS, if they don t play them anymore i will have not a problem
    They have to keep WTHNN , One, Bad , The Fly, Ultraviolet , All i want is you , Desire and STay . There you have 10 classics + 8 new songs there is place just for some surprises

I would love this returns :

Wild Horses , God part II , An cat dubh/into the heart, Two Hearts Beat As One, A Sort Of Homecoming, Exit, Dirty Day , Kite , all POP , Miracle Drug, Original Of The Species and Windows in the skies
  3. I'm hoping this tour will give us some variety. Hopefully somewhere in the range of 6-10 songs from the new album every night. What I have in mind would be a tour with a very changeable setlist; especially in cities where they play more than one night. I'm also hoping for a long show, 25 or 26 songs minimum, though anything past 30 or 31 songs would probably just be a little too lengthy.

Some songs I'd like to see kept:
    -some NLOTH songs (NLOTH itself, Moment of Surrender)
    -Vertigo
    -The Fly (and other Achtung Baby songs, but especially The Fly)
    -Zooropa

Some songs I wouldn't miss:
    -Pride
    -Bad (play it just every so often so it can be a big event)
    -Some NLOTH songs (Magnificent, Get On Your Boots -- liked them but wouldn't really miss them)
    -Any of the ATYCLB songs except Beautiful Day (Elevation especially has gotten a bit flat and boring on the past two tours)

Some songs I'd love to see reintroduced:
    -ANYTHING from Pop (I'd LOVE to see all of the Pop songs make at least one appearance on the new tour)
    -Love Is Blindness (but only rarely, so it says really special)
    -Lemon
    -More HTDAAB songs
    -Songs from the first three albums, besides the big hits
    -Indian Summer Sky
    -The less-common ATYCLB songs (Wild Honey, Kite, and go ahead and introduce Peace on Earth and When I Look at the World for real rather than as snippets)

Some songs I'd love to see introduced:
    -B-sides/deluxe edition songs
    -The NLOTH songs that weren't played
    -Acrobat
    -Red Light, preferably followed by Surrender
    -Heartland
    -A Man and a Woman, played at maybe 1/3 of shows, not every night, with low, sensual lighting, and Adam's bass really really thrumming (a man can dream, can't he?)
  4. To keep:
    Ultraviolet
    Magnificent (normal version)
    North Star (here's hoping they release it on Songs of Experience)

To drop:
    WOWY (I think Bono doesn't even bother anymore)
    Walk On
    In a Little While

To introduce:
    Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
    Bullet the Blue Sky (with The Edge's bad ass guitar solo)
    Mofo
  5. keep
    COBL
    MOS
    North Star

drop
    Crazy
    WOWY
    Magnificent
  6. guys, we all know that the perfect setlist is composed by some rarities here and there, but mostly by new material and war horses...I respect but I really don't understand those who say that songs like WOWY,One etc. should be dropped off to bring in old rarities...I mean, when I attend a concert, when I listen to a concert, I want to hear the crowd singing along and enjoying the concert itself, and this can happen only with the most famous choruses. I was very excited when Zooropa made its debut during last tour but, do you remember how it was? the crowd was totally silent...even in U22, with the possibility to turn up the crowd-volume, no-one was making noise...A concert with no war horses, is a concert without a heart and a meaning, it's just a bit more exciting than private birthday gig... I need those vibrations I get when a famous song starts
  7. Originally posted by virlio:guys, we all know that the perfect setlist is composed by some rarities here and there, but mostly by new material and war horses...I respect but I really don't understand those who say that songs like WOWY,One etc. should be dropped off to bring in old rarities...I mean, when I attend a concert, when I listen to a concert, I want to hear the crowd singing along and enjoying the concert itself, and this can happen only with the most famous choruses. I was very excited when Zooropa made its debut during last tour but, do you remember how it was? the crowd was totally silent...even in U22, with the possibility to turn up the crowd-volume, no-one was making noise...A concert with no war horses, is a concert without a heart and a meaning, it's just a bit more exciting than private birthday gig... I need those vibrations I get when a famous song starts

Couldn't agree more

8. I think that war horses are good to keep too, they are the highlight for many shows. I think that some could be dropped and some rotated. They still shouldn't drop them all at once. For example Sunday and Bullet could switch places so the band doesn't have to play the same songs every night.

I'm not saying they don't put effort into live shows - they do in a major way - but some songs just have overstayed their welcome a little bit (like WOWY as I personally think Bono doesn't want to perform it or puts very little effort)
  9. I don't think we will ever have U2 drop Streets or One. I do believe that WOWY will be dropped or at least not played every night.

Here's to a multiple setlist though guys. Do not want only 2 to 4 songs switched up per night if they are doing multiple concerts in various cities.
  10. Originally posted by AMLBONO:I don't think we will ever have U2 drop Streets or One. I do believe that WOWY will be dropped or at least not played every night.

Here's to a multiple setlist though guys. Do not want only 2 to 4 songs switched up per night if they are doing multiple concerts in various cities.

They dropped WOWY sometimes during Vertigo tour .

I think they have a lot of war horses so let some rest ( Like NYD, SBS , Pride and WOWY )
    One song that is very known here is Lemon and they didn t play anymore. Maybe wring back this .
    They can still playing I still havent found, I will follow , All i want is you , Angel of halem , Desire, Streets , One , Mysterious ways, Beatiful day. Even more i prefer Elevation or Walk on instead of the old stuff that they play without joy
  11. Today I felt the urge to make a new topic called:

" i+e Tour 2015; which 6 songs you desperately want to hear and which 6 songs definately deserve a long rest?"

But whenever I think of a new topic, it turns out it already exists on this forum...

Anyway...

Want to hear:
    Acrobat
    Gone
    Please
    Every Breaking Wave (electric, alternate version)
    Kite
    Electrical Storm (properly)

Deserve a long rest:
    Pride
    New Years Day
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Stuck in a Moment
    City of Blinding Lights

12. My wishlist

Would like to hear :
    11 o'clock