1. I'm now publishing this show to our showreel on Mixlr so you can listen again if you like. Thanks all for tuning in!
  2. Just think, soon we will have real setlist parties again...
  3. The only downside of this has been... the length It's a shame these pre-War shows are too often under 1'5 hours!

4. I actually consider it an upside, just an hour is great for listening later on
  5. I heard firsthand the story of the local Long Island-based taxi driver who took Paul McGuinness and The Edge from a recording studio in Jericho over to the show at Lido Beach.

The offered him free entry to this now iconic show but sadly he had to get back to work.
  6. Cool anecdote!

The FM broadcast is just brilliant. I only felt the existing art could use some company and I made this one a while back:

7. Originally posted by daymo1202:I heard firsthand the story of the local Long Island-based taxi driver who took Paul McGuinness and The Edge from a recording studio in Jericho over to the show at Lido Beach.

The offered him free entry to this now iconic show but sadly he had to get back to work.
    Haha, incredible anecdote! I wonder what were they doing at a recording studio - maybe putting some stuff together to pave the way of the recording of A Celebration and Party Girl a couple of days later in London?