1. That would be very interesting.
  2. Just got in. I Will Follow this live show.
  3. I'm at my cousins house and now the U2 apple ad is on. Woooooow!

4. I hear it's airing quite a lot everywhere. That's nice!

5. Nice idea!

I Will Follow is like an adrenalyn shot. Always has been. What a song, what an opening song for a debut album. WOW.
  6. How much of a surprise were hearing these songs during Vertigo?

7. You know...

Not my favourites from Boy but still a great combo and a great idea to bring them back for a "back to roots" tour like Vertigo!
  8. I still can't believe they revived The Ocean in that tour, although they used it as an excuse to tell stories about the first time they played in the city in turn.
  9. Definitely An Cat Dubh-Into The Heart is a Boy favorite of mine, the energy at these early concerts was phenomenal
  10. So is An Cat Dubh-Into The Heart on the Vertigo Chicago DVD. My personal favorite version.
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I still can't believe they revived The Ocean in that tour, although they used it as an excuse to tell stories about the first time they played in the city in turn.

Yeah The Ocean was even a bigger surprise. It would be fun to do a poll (not the regular You Too) amongst fans asking which of the catalogue songs they expect to hear again as the biggest surprise. Let's see who's right
  12. "Where you gone? It's been too long, you've been hiding"
    It's been too long, An Cat Dubh