1. Hi,

I don't know if this excist, but I'm a really big fan of visuals so I think its 'fun' to drop visuals here.
  2. Hi, what do you mean with visuals in this case? Can you share one?
  3. I mean the video's that you see on the background screen like this one:
  4. If I remember correctly the 1997 popmart DVD has the visuals of One during popmart. Perhaps you already knew that though
  5. Sorry to reopen a very dead old topic but, i'm just sorting out some visuals for my U2 tribute band, found a few on YouTube and trying to create a few too. Does anyone have any of there own they'd be willing to share?
  6. I like this a lot

7. There’s a few on you tube - probably easiest to search for the specific song you are after. But I found The Fly and One pretty easy. The ‘buffalo’ version of the One video was what was projected on the screens during zootv.

As mentioned above - a few of the bonus discs on the live DVDs contain visuals.

Another interesting visual could be the screensavers that we’re on the U2communication fan club release. I think Yahweh was pretty cool from memory but there aren’t too many covers bands doing it!
  8. Originally posted by cookoman:There’s a few on you tube - probably easiest to search for the specific song you are after. But I found The Fly and One pretty easy. The ‘buffalo’ version of the One video was what was projected on the screens during zootv.

As mentioned above - a few of the bonus discs on the live DVDs contain visuals.

Another interesting visual could be the screensavers that we’re on the U2communication fan club release. I think Yahweh was pretty cool from memory but there aren’t too many covers bands doing it!
    Yeah I’ve found a few on YouTube, also in the middle of making some out of clips of the last few tours, such as iris and SFS. Where can I find the screensavers now? ?
  9. Originally posted by flopro:Sorry to reopen a very dead old topic but, i'm just sorting out some visuals for my U2 tribute band, found a few on YouTube and trying to create a few too. Does anyone have any of there own they'd be willing to share?
    Would you mind sharing links to good ones you've found? It would be a good thing to have archived in this topic for others!!

I know I personally would be interested,
  10. I hope the visuals from JT2017 tour will be on the future releases... the Streets one is AWESOME !!!
  11. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Would you mind sharing links to good ones you've found? It would be a good thing to have archived in this topic for others!!

I know I personally would be interested,
    Seems someone has made a playlist of random videos, some are good though!