1. delete
  2. Originally posted by 3po1nt0:why not make the main stage rectangular capital E and side stage a lower case i - bono can sing from the dot of i platform

here's a terrible mock-up

[image]

Not bad. Interesting.
  3. I think we'll see some changes. Edge keeps insisting that the I&E Tour feels "unfinished" to them so they'd like to complete it with more ideas, alsto mentions stage-wise... So I'm pretty certain there will be changes to the stage we know.
  4. flipping the e 180 degrees seems legit to me. They can start on the e-stage and in the end return to the Innocence at the main stage.
  5. Originally posted by 3po1nt0:why not make the main stage rectangular capital E and side stage a lower case i - bono can sing from the dot of i platform

here's a terrible mock-up

[image]
    \
    Nice, I like this!
  6. i think the stage will be not so different as SOI tour............except in case of a little orchestra :-)
  7. I'm thinking about the european dates that nowadays haven't been confirmed yet......
  8. Has anyone been on a seating position where you look straight forward to stage, can you even see a screen???
  9. Some venues had lateral/rear screens that allowed the people seating parallel to the screen to follow the show. These screens didn't (or not always) show the same visuals as the main screen though, it was mostly the band:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

Other than that, if you are less than ~20º away from the screen's angle you can't see shit from it, whether you're standing or seating:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

10. been sitting above e stage in Berlin, slightly Edge's side. 80% of the show Adam was missing his head for me. Above estage was a screen showing actually most of the happenings on the big screen (Cedarwood, Invisible, UTEOTW), mixed with a little bit more of the band (about 20-30% more) - but I saw most of the graphics they created for the songs.

From my seat leaning slightly left I could see more of the main screen, then when standing close to the e stage, like Sergio mentioned. At least 7-8 rows back from the stage is needed to see anything of the screen.
  11. Originally posted by sparko:[image]
    been sitting above e stage in Berlin, slightly Edge's side. 80% of the show Adam was missing his head for me. Above estage was a screen showing actually most of the happenings on the big screen (Cedarwood, Invisible, UTEOTW), mixed with a little bit more of the band (about 20-30% more) - but I saw most of the graphics they created for the songs.

From my seat leaning slightly left I could see more of the main screen, then when standing close to the e stage, like Sergio mentioned. At least 7-8 rows back from the stage is needed to see anything of the screen.
    Did they show most of the visuals on the smaller screen? I thought it was mainly the band with only very specific visuals like Cedarwood, Raised By Wolves, etc. Nice to know!
  12. I actually remember seeing the main part of them. Yes, sometimes they mixed in some more band like on the "stars" screen thru Iris or so but I don't remember missing much that night. They showed some more Bono or single Edge on UTEOTW, rather than the whole screen, like about 15-20% of the big screen graphics missing.
    It might seem like mainly band, because they also showed them when actually nothing specific was on the screen or it was pulled up.