1. Originally posted by sparko:I actually remember seeing the main part of them. Yes, sometimes they mixed in some more band like on the "stars" screen thru Iris or so but I don't remember missing much that night. They showed some more Bono or single Edge on UTEOTW, rather than the whole screen, like about 15-20% of the big screen graphics missing.
    It might seem like mainly band, because they also showed them when actually nothing specific was on the screen or it was pulled up.
    Aha, interesting. Thanks for the info!

Just for the record, my faint memories of that smaller screen come from my last IE show (Barcelona2), where I had a very very similar angle to yours... Though I only spent there 8 songs, I soon moved to the GA
  2. Then your impressions are clear - the first songs there is no screen involved, so of course it was only the band you saw on the screen until Iris.
  3. Are this seats cheaper, couse you don't get full experience of the show...
  4. I paid 38,40€ for that seat above the e-stage. these are the cat 5 tickets, half price of a GA ticket (roundabout). they were correctly advertised with restricted view.
    In London these were as well the chepeast, but roundabout 90€ (converted).
  5. Yeah, I paid 35€ for these seats in Barcelona. But I chose very very wisely if I might say so, mine were the last/less centered seats of the restricted view section. People seating literally next to me to my left had paid more than double, 86€, for the exact same view. Really good value for the price, these 35€ seats
  6. Yeah, I paid 35€ for these seats in Barcelona. But I chose very very wisely if I might say so, mine were the last/less centered seats of the restricted view section. People seating literally next to me to my left had paid more than double, 86€, for the exact same view. Really good value for the price, these 35€ seats

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, I paid 35€ for these seats in Barcelona. But I chose very very wisely if I might say so, mine were the last/less centered seats of the restricted view section. People seating literally next to me to my left had paid more than double, 86€, for the exact same view. Really good value for the price, these 35€ seats
    [image]

Another pic from my seat which kind of reinforces my previous point: it was mostly the band showing through the lateral screens most of the time, even during songs with dedicated visuals. The pic above was taken during SBS (streets graffiti on the main screen) and it shows Bono, the pic below was taken during Cedarwood Road (Cedarwood Rd. on the main screen) and it shows Edge. I only have one pic where the lateral screen shows the main screen visuals and it was during Song For Someone. I guess they did it to prevent the audience from falling asleep

8. tbh I didn't look at the screen that much. Maybe the front and back screen were different or they changed it, I don't know. Yes, they had like 20% roughly (more or less) more band on the small screen, but I actually do remember seeing Bono walking thru Cedarwood road on the small screen. So they had both at least.

I pretty much watched the band close up thru the camera display.......

9. Came across these pics.