1. some might know I sometimes try to photograph urbex locations. This monday i was in a location called Holy House. Since then i can't get Sleep Like A Baby Tonight out of my head. The purple robe hung on the floor...
  2. A crime scene photo?
  3. Thanks for sharing SJK. What I find most fascinating about this article is the question of why now. It's a fair and balanced review of the albums as individual pieces, complementary works and a possibly triptych; but why write this 5 years after SOE was released, it's old news.
  4. Now after 8 years again whining about the release of SOI is whining for the sake of whining. Real social media crap that adds nothing. I don't care how an album is released, it's about the music, right?
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Thanks for sharing SJK. What I find most fascinating about this article is the question of why now. It's a fair and balanced review of the albums as individual pieces, complementary works and a possibly triptych; but why write this 5 years after SOE was released, it's old news.
    They’ve been doing all the albums over the last couple of months. It’s a review of the whole catalog. Click any of the links in the article and you’ll be taken to earlier pieces written over the last year. It’s what they do for multiple artists….
  6. The deluxe edition is back on Spotify
  7. Gave this one a listen today! Honestly I think this might be the most “sing out loud” or “sing songy” album they have.

Really needed to just sing with Bono today.
  8. So I like this album likely more than 80% of people on here, and I went to throw on the vinyl today as it’s been a bit since I’ve given it a good front to back listen. And when I pulled out the first record I accidentally put on side two instead of side one to start and honestly.. starting the album with Iris into Volcano and Raised by Wolves gave the record a whole different feel. Put side one on after Cedarwood Road then the last three tracks.. Try it sometime
  9. I still really really like this album, apart from The Miracle and Volcano. Could it have been released differently, sure and there's a few things I'd change about it, but otherwise it was nice to get a second album that followed another great album after 2 'ok' albums.
    Iris was the song I thought from the pre-release just the name to be the highlight and next to This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now and Raised By Wolves, I'd say some of U2's best work in a long time.
  10. Originally posted by ayr861:I still really really like this album, apart from The Miracle and Volcano. Could it have been released differently, sure and there's a few things I'd change about it, but otherwise it was nice to get a second album that followed another great album after 2 'ok' albums.
    Iris was the song I thought from the pre-release just the name to be the highlight and next to This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now and Raised By Wolves, I'd say some of U2's best work in a long time.
    100% agree with you. This is Where You Can Reach Me Now, Iris, Every Breaking Wave, Cedarwood Road, Raised by Wolves, The Troubles, Song for Someone all are great tracks and it's a shame that due to itunes incidence overshadowed the greatness of this album.
  11. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Gave this one a listen today! Honestly I think this might be the most “sing out loud” or “sing songy” album they have.

Really needed to just sing with Bono today.
    This..... Most sing out loud album of U2 ever.