1. I agree Glasgow is a definite live version
  2. Glasgow is the best, but I also put the BBC / Abbey Road version right there. Chills every single time I hear either.

The album version remains my favorite overall and I so wish they had found a way to get a full band version nailed down.

3. My body’s not a canvas. My body’s now a toilet wall
  4. How come the album doesn't exist on Spotify anymore?

The only song that I can find(and play) is Song For Someone.
  5. It’s on there for me.
  6. Because everybody should have it already on their itunes!

7. Interesting, guess it might have something to do with me being in Sweden(maybe some copyright issues?). Here is a screenshot of what it looks like, whenever I try to play any of the songs it just shows that message.
  8. Originally posted by LosslessJoel:[..]
    [image]
    Interesting, guess it might have something to do with me being in Sweden(maybe some copyright issues?). Here is a screenshot of what it looks like, whenever I try to play any of the songs it just shows that message.
    Are you sure you haven’t hidden the track by accident?. I only read about it recently but you can dull out the track yourself which prevents it being playable. It’s the three dots at the side it can be done with, but you could be right it might just be a variation by country. Strange though if it is.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Are you sure you haven’t hidden the track by accident?. I only read about it recently but you can dull out the track yourself which prevents it being playable. It’s the three dots at the side it can be done with, but you could be right it might just be a variation by country. Strange though if it is.
    I checked and the tracks are not hidden. Thanks for showing that feature though - I will definitely use it!
  10. I’m also in Sweden: SOI is gone from Spotify. 😳
  11. Still there in the Netherlands, but only the normal edition. One of the reasons I don't like Spotify.
  12. The Deluxe edition is dissapeared