1. Yes
  2. Probably my favorite along with "The Troubles."
  3. Its this song i love alot and why i have personally such mercy for Bono, but its not Gods way at all...just my own way and it gets me into trouble...really...
  4. From the Dave Fanning interview:

The new album was released, through sheer coincidence, 40 years to the day that Iris died.
    'Sometimes the things that have the most powerful influence over you are from way back. You’re looking at the night sky and those beautiful stars - a lot of them are gone, even though you’re still in their light. The idea that [Songs of Innocence] went out the same day, 40 years after she left us, is kind of magic.'

Shivers down my spine!
  5. Today I was imagining this song live and this scene came to mind: Please, the way it was played on Popmart, with the falsetto chants in the end that would lead to Streets, but instead connecting it to the beginning of Iris, which sounds very similar
  6. Originally posted by Ali709:Today I was imagining this song live and this scene came to mind: Please, the way it was played on Popmart, with the falsetto chants in the end that would lead to Streets, but instead connecting it to the beginning of Iris, which sounds very similar

if Bono can manage the falsetto... that'd be great!
  7. That'd be fantastic!

It may be too early to say, and I don't want to put down all of the other songs by saying so, but I think Iris is my favourite song on the album.

8. So i was on the money with the light from dead stars thing, it taking 1000 years to get here.

I wish that pre-chorus was used more than once, it's so good. The bass, the drums.