1. Great track
  2. I like how this song is different. Bono's voice is amazing here. A bit disco-like.
  3. Chills when he sings 'I can not believe anymore'. Although a rather simple looking lyric, the way he sings it is brilliant.
  4. LUCKILY the music is not as dark as the lyrics - it could be their saddest song since Love Is Blidness (which covers the same theme by chance).

Definitely one of the bests on the album if not the best.

It's just... genious. And painful.
  5. .... a masterpiece of a song....
  6. Loving this song and the lyrics especially...the "Raised by wolves..." part reminds of the way he sang on Boy
  7. "The worst things in the world are justified by belief"

so true.

really liking this
  8. I think I'm going to like this one the more I hear it. Loved the sound effects in the back and reminded me of Kanye's "Black Skinhead" a little (which I love).
  9. Amazing track, Everything about this song is about the dichotomy of human existence. You have the deepest darkness of humanity "five thirty on a Friday night, thirty three good people put down" but you also have the amazing human ability to overcome "raised by wolves, stronger than fear." It has the content of a political anthem, but the feeling is something far more primal. Maybe Bono wants to say that the human ability to overcome darkness and fear is not something learned in human society, but something originating in our base animal-like instincts. Regardless, this track is incredibly.

9.5/10
  10. Amazing song! Love it!
  11. Took me a second time to appreciate this while viewing the lyrics. Breathtaking stuff. Amazing lyrics in there, music has that pop-punk feel but different to anything we've heard. Like Sergio mentioned, going to a be a difficult live one. I see it as a song that would temporarily kill a live show. You never know, they might transfer it effectively in a live setting.