1. Exactly what I thought. Fantastic intro but just falls flat when Bono starts singing.
    Cracking tune though.
  2. That guitar Moreeeeeeee of this pleaseeee
  3. I hope Bono learned to play the guitar these last 5 years, would be great if he did the acoustic parts!
  4. The first listen it was 50/50 for me but now i love this song. The last 2 mintes are amazing!!

If the door is open it isn't theft
    You can't return to where you've never left
    Blossoms falling from a tree
    They cover you and cover me
    Symbols clashing, bibles smashing
    Paint the world you need to see
    And sometimes fear is the only place
    That we can call our home
    Cedarwood Road
  5. Originally posted by Janus02:The first listen it was 50/50 for me but now i love this song. The last 2 mintes are amazing!!

If the door is open it isn't theft
    You can't return to where you've never left
    Blossoms falling from a tree
    They cover you and cover me
    Symbols clashing, bibles smashing
    Paint the world you need to see
    And sometimes fear is the only place
    That we can call our home
    Cedarwood Road

That verses strike me as well, and they way Bono sings them is franly awesome
  6. God I love this song
  7. I think this is the song of the album. As far as what track best exemplifies the thematic and musical identity of it, this song is up there.

Great tune.
  8. Same here, favourite song of the album at the moment.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think this is the song of the album. As far as what track best exemplifies the thematic and musical identity of it, this song is up there.

Great tune.

Absolutely. Central piece of the album. And sure it will be a central piece of the setlist. Love it more and more each day.
  10. I like seeing Bono rock out on guitar during The Fly, hopefully he does the same with this song.

11. He will There's 2 very different guitars in here, both very intense, and Edge doesn't have 4 arms (that I'm aware of).