1. Originally posted by Buttons:i wonder where songs of innocence was mainly made, in ireland, france or america? does the influence of surrounding make a difference on the album?
    Mostly South of France and London I think. Which is ironic for the most Dublin-related album since the 80s.
  2. Great interview with Bono and Edge! Makes me appreciate the song even more.

In Chicago it rocked the hardest of any of the SOI songs, for sure. Edge was having a blast playing it. And Bono "running down the road" in the screen is just nuts.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I sometimes wish I could secretly fly into U2's mixing studio to hear all the gems and incredible mixes we never get to hear... Childish wish, I know, but that mix of Cedarwood Road sounds as promising as the most incredible demo I can think of.

A childish wish I share...
  4. I can't even handle how cute that book is going to be
  5. I'm going to order a copy for my nieces!
  6. I ordered a copy too. For myself!
  7. This looks fantastic. Really hope they make it possible to order from the U.S. soon - would love to get this for my 2-year old for Christmas!
  8. Good: It looks fantastic.
    Bad: I really think they shouldn't have called the boy "Bono"... it's not like he needs more self-importance jokes on him (si de por si...). They could've named him "Paul" and that would've been perfect, imho.
  9. What's the best live version according to you so far?

Some performances lack some punch in the guitar me thinks, so I'm looking for a really powerful, raw version.
  10. I like the European versions more if only for the fact that they usually have the "Is Edge (or X) coming out to play?!". It adds so much to the song for me