1. I LOVE Lykke Li and I love when U2 get more slow burn in their music so this is a perfect song for me
  2. I could be wrong but I feel like this will be one song we won't hear live for some reason?
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:I hope Lykke Li is going to be a support on next tour and folows guys on stage for show closing song. It is just great. A little reminds me of Nick Cave's O Children.

Oh yes, i'd love too !
    Troubles is my second favorite. Lykke Li has a great voice and with Bono, the song is hypnotic for me !!!
  4. Originally posted by PageU2:[..]

Nope. Maybe I'll take my original comment: this is their best "dark" closer since "Blindness" and "Wake Up Dead Man".

Well said, this song closes this album as fittingly as Love is blindness did for AB. But U2 generally close albums well and I have soft spot for fast cars, All I want is you and The Wanderer as closers.

5. I think this will be the concert closer, much like Love is Blindness - it'll be (simply) perfect. We'll see the singer on some big videos etc. I'm optimistic.
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Better than the Wanderer, Wake Up Dead Man, The Ground Beneath Her Feet, Yahweh and miles, miles better than Cedars.

Definitely the best closer since LIB

and Grace ?

I like it very much !
  7. A shame that this gem doesn't have a proper ending. It's so abrupt.

8. Just setting it up for some live epicness I reckon.
  9. It is disappointing how it just fades out.

10. A little but Edge teased in a similar way with not developing the WOWY riff at the end of the song. It's either that the song didn't get enough time or he wants to give the song an extra dimension in the live arena.

11. True. Sergio brought this up also and I totally agree. I wouldn't have minded another 1 min of an edge solo before a long fade out. Just when I start to did the instrumental part it fades out abruptly. Weird