1. Best song on the album!
  2. I never used to rate this song too highly. I never disliked it but I never thought it was that good. However now with my growing love for SOI I don’t rate a single song on the album less than a 7/10. I think it’s an amazing album that even now has only ever got better with every listen.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I never used to rate this song too highly. I never disliked it but I never thought it was that good. However now with my growing love for SOI I don’t rate a single song on the album less than a 7/10. I think it’s an amazing album that even now has only ever got better with every listen.
    Me too bro. I love SOI honestly.
  4. Interesting... Most people seem to love SOI now but do not rate SOE as highly. It's the opposite for me. SOE is imo one of their very finest.
  5. Originally posted by Shimitz:Interesting... Most people seem to love SOI now but do not rate SOE as highly. It's the opposite for me. SOE is imo one of their very finest.
    That’s the great thing about music. I fir one absolutely loathe Zooropa while most here love it. Anyway back in topic! Lol. Joey Ramone also worked great as the opener
  6. ‘If we weren’t so alike you’d like me a whole lot more’ lol. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the joke at our previous disagreements .
  7. Absolutely loving this version
  8. ^ That version is exactly what I've always felt was missing from the original! I always felt the verses were a little flat, and needed some pizzaz in the percussion department. That version makes me like this song so much more!
  9. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    ^ That version is exactly what I've always felt was missing from the original! I always felt the verses were a little flat, and needed some pizzaz in the percussion department. That version makes me like this song so much more!
    Pizzaz haha.. But you're right, this fixes the "dragging" of the album version for me as well. @justinpushplay thanks for sharing
  10. Do we know if the remix version of this that they used on EI is available anywhere?
  11. You mean the stripped down version that they played after 13? I don't think it has surfaced originally. Your best bet would be a clean IEM recording that ran until the end of it instead of fading out. Not sure if there's any lol
  12. It's at the end of the Berlin film.

And Dublin 4's recording has it, doesn't it?