1. I like the 360 version in acoustic form... BUT the new chorus is just amazing, in few seconds, we just get, Edge's guitar sound, great backing vocal / vocal harmony, and possibility, the "sing along" by crowd in a livre performance, all of this in just few seconds would be great on stage o/
  2. Just saw this full band cover from (I guess Italian) cover band Achtung Babies. Never mind the singer, but it shows how this song and also Song For Someone and Volcano will do live.

Achtung Babies - Every Breaking Wave:
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH:Just saw this full band cover from (I guess Italian) cover band Achtung Babies. Never mind the singer, but it shows how this song and also Song For Someone and Volcano will do live.

Achtung Babies - Every Breaking Wave: [YouTube Video]

I like this band!!

Another day, me and my friend was talking on facebook about U2 cover bands, and he send me a video from this band, the song as "Baby" Who's gonna ride your wild horses
  4. By the way, I like this cover, the "Edge's sound" at chorus
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:Just saw this full band cover from (I guess Italian) cover band Achtung Babies. Never mind the singer, but it shows how this song and also Song For Someone and Volcano will do live.

My God! It sounds terrific

This people are playing Madrid this December, I was hesitating whether to go or not... This video has cleared away all my doubts. THANKS!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

My God! It sounds terrific

This people are playing Madrid this December, I was hesitating whether to go or not... This video has cleared away all my doubts. THANKS!!

Haha happy coincidence. I thought the singer even sounded like Bono but his Italian(?) accent was quite prominent at times. Like the way they mimic each band member.
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Haha happy coincidence. I thought the singer even sounded like Bono but his Italian(?) accent was quite prominent at times. Like the way they mimic each band member.

YES!!! The hand movements of the singer, that finger shaking (?) really amused me. He's studied a lot of Bono, no doubt.
  8. Ever since Bono said that a piano version of this song will blow everyone away I'm hoping it'll be part of the retail release!
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since Bono said that a piano version of this song will blow everyone away I'm hoping it'll be part of the retail release!

I think it most definitely will be.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Ever since Bono said that a piano version of this song will blow everyone away I'm hoping it'll be part of the retail release!

Wait a piano version?
    My god that's amazing.
  11. Originally posted by MWSAH:Just saw this full band cover from (I guess Italian) cover band Achtung Babies. Never mind the singer, but it shows how this song and also Song For Someone and Volcano will do live.

Sounded pretty good, but I still find cover bands like that a bit creepy.......

Huh EBW piano version, when did he mention that? Will hopefully have more of the 360 version feel Hope it gets released
  12. Originally posted by MWSAH:Just saw this full band cover from (I guess Italian) cover band Achtung Babies. Never mind the singer, but it shows how this song and also Song For Someone and Volcano will do live.

good work