1. Yeah it's a general feeling throughout the album for me, but I like it a lot anyways.
  2. Definitely liking this one a bit more after another two listens.
  3. Bit Joy Division as well?
  4. This one just sticks in your head, I'm appreciating this one more and more. Would even consider it as one of the singles now.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:This one just sticks in your head, I'm appreciating this one more and more. Would even consider it as one of the singles now.

This is the one that is jumping out at me the most - especially for a potential single.
  6. Funny, I don't have any problems with the Santa Barbara intro. I agree that it can be a great, fun single.
  7. I hate that Santa Barbara intro. Worst moment on the album, honestly.

8. Me too haha. I hate it. It makes me cringe. The Volcano chorus makes me cringe also. But there are so many great moments on this album and it's getting better day by day which is awesome.
  9. I can get over the intro, the chorus is too damn catchy. This will do well live I hope, I'll be hopping anyway. Love the drums.
  10. The most poppy song, but I like it a lot.
  11. Apart from the intro chant that gets a bit irritating, this is one song I keep going back to. Absolutely love it.