1. I'd be surprised if The Best Thing doesn't end up on the new album, especially after they confirmed it on the track list.
  2. Originally posted by carsonborders99:i hope they are found something special like selling SOE at the concerts!! i mean you never know a few years ago they randomly added their album onto everybody's itunes so you never know
    After that catastrophic disaster they have to make some drastic changes to their album delivery system.

I want Bono to break into my house and slide the new album under my pillow while I'm sleeping.
  3. To be fair, the only thing we know about this song is that it was remixed by an EDM artist. The original could sound completely different.

I do like the remix though.
  4. This.

Frankly, after what we heard in the rehearsals, I hope we will never hear anything about The Best Thing ever again.
  5. Do you mean after what we heard from the little things that give you away?
  6. I think The Little Things... looks way more promising than The Best Thing, even with a crappy sound. I just don't want the latter to be included in SOE.
  7. Kygo is mediocre. Maybe the full band version of You’re The Best Thing (About Me) is awesome.
  8. Just like Kendrick Lamar is mediocre. We need full band U2, god damn it.
  9. Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper right now. You and I may not like his music, but he is far from mediocre.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I think The Little Things... looks way more promising than The Best Thing, even with a crappy sound. I just don't want the latter to be included in SOE.
    I agree the little things sounds like it has a lot more potential having said that I don't mind the best thing and it would be interesting to hear a non remix version, or perhaps if it was a bonus track on a 2nd cd it's more material. Definitely prefer the vibe from the little things though.
  11. I really really like The Best Thing