1. hmmm
  2. Hope it's true.
    Has U2songs always been credible for the most part? If IE resumes, will it be categorized as IE Tour 2018?
  3. I think this is probably the date they are aiming for so I believe the rumour is true in as much as that's the plan. However, if the plan changes we're probably not likely to find out until December 1st passes by without a release so it would be pointless to get too excited but I think it could happen, let's hope so anyway.
  4. It will be Experience & Innocence tour. So the other way around.

U2songs says that this source has been credible in the past but release dates can always change, especially with U2.

The best news for me is: new single in July. Which would mean that the European shows get a new song, hopefully!
  5. A single 5 months out from album release seems a bit of a stretch
  6. I guess the new single is TLTTGYA, maybe they're giving it a break till Leg 2 so it will sound fresh. Maybe?
  7. I hope so too. Make some great video about climate change or something and replace it in the set with Miss Sarajevo
  8. I'm a bit sceptical about this.

As mentioned above, why release a single 5 months before the release of an album? The Little Things That Give You Away being dropped for five shows on the bounce doesn't fill me with confidence. Why would they be adding more JT shows as well? To me, it also sounds like what most companies do when releasing products when they do 31/12/whatever year.

I'm guessing it's anytime between March-September 2018.
  9. Maybe a new song that isn't off the album , similar to Invisible
  10. That could be. That could end up being TLTTGYA.