1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Listening to The Best Thing... I really hope this song will still be on the new album. It feels like a really good, more upbeat counterpart to The Little Things.
    Yeah, I keep hoping that song will still show up in official form. Still love it!
  2. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Listening to The Best Thing... I really hope this song will still be on the new album. It feels like a really good, more upbeat counterpart to The Little Things.
    yup agreed
  3. +1 not a complex song but an easy summer hit. wish they had just released it!
  4. The more I think about it I'd like the best thing to be on the album in a non dance music version with the Kygo remix being on a disc 2 but also that version being a single. Something a bit different.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:The more I think about it I'd like the best thing to be on the album in a non dance music version with the Kygo remix being on a disc 2 but also that version being a single. Something a bit different.
    That was what I thought was gonna happen when it leaked... but the game may have changed since then...
  6. Yeah it's been quite a while now since the leak. The song might even be one of the cut ones as they mentioned getting the album down to 12 songs from 15 or whatever it was.
  7. What is this new song??? And where can I find it?
  8. Will they put 2 songs about "things" on the album? Songs of Best and Little Things.
  9. Hey now, Achtung Baby was Songs of The End Of and Throwing Your Arms Around the World...