1. This is the first time I've read this, super interesting...

So were those pics of a supposed "Best Thing" shoot complete bull, then? Seems weird to be working on two videos seemingly at the same time.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    This is the first time I've read this, super interesting...

So were those pics of a supposed "Best Thing" shoot complete bull, then? Seems weird to be working on two videos seemingly at the same time.
    No, these were true as well. I was there as well so can confirm that U2 did really shoot a video for Best Thing as well.

So even though it may seem strange, U2 seems to shoot two videos at the same time
  3. Maybe they'll release 2 singles on the same day. If the videos have already been shot then why not? It sounds like the two songs could be a bit different anyway so would give us a little insight into the variety of the new album.
  4. It's not unusual at all to shoot two videos at the same time. It actually makes sense... You've booked the time, the place... why not knock it out.
  5. I guess they'll tour next year. IE stage or a completely new stage setup?
  6. I think both Adam and Willie Williams, and I think Edge as well, have said that the tour for SOE will basically be the 2015 tour resumed.
  7. The same but a bit different I think. I think the light bulb will be gone.
  8. Hope the miracle stays. It should open the encore
  9. I hope EBW is played with the full band, if its played live again!!