1. any link available?

All I could find is this....

2. Love Is All We Have Left was only a 6 second clip.
  3. Oh, those epic 6 second clips.
    Pretty soon all albums will be 6-second tracks.

4. When you say it's better is it better as a single or just a better song? For example I think ultraviolet is a better song than mysterious Ways but mysterious Ways was a better choice for a single.
  5. I hope they will use the footage they shot in Amsterdam! Was a great experience, hope they don't throw it away..

6. Best Thing is more likely to be picked up on the radio I guess.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

When you say it's better is it better as a single or just a better song? For example I think ultraviolet is a better song than mysterious Ways but mysterious Ways was a better choice for a single.
    Better song.
  8. My guess too. It's way more 'basic' than The Blackout with catchy lyrics etc.

Blackout is much more powerful, groovy and also has quite a good chorus though..
  9. I really hope the Lillywhite mix is much better than the Kygo remix, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
  10. Well I'm pretty excited now to have some concrete info on the album, even more pumped for the 3rd leg now! I do agree the order for releasing the singles seems odd.
  11. Cool, I think they might have the strategy right this time based on what we've heard of the best thing and what Blackout has been described as. I also think I'll prefer the Blackout though if it lives up to its description but a catchy single is a good way to get the ball rolling I feel.