1. The elements of Summer of Love sounds far better in that video.

The production is so weak on SOE. Bono’s subtle vocal correction, drums sounding so boring, etc
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:The elements of Summer of Love sounds far better in that video.

The production is so weak on SOE. Bono’s subtle vocal correction, drums sounding so boring, etc
    Ha they had 9 producers sounds great from where I'm listening from.
  3. Ok
  4. Will have to watch again, but I don't recall Little Things being referenced.
  5. Yeah those snippets sound HOT way more etherial thats the kind of sound I want on SOA. I wonder if these versions were based from the time around iHeart when they said they needed to rework the songs so they could play them live or whatever?
  6. Lights of Home is a masterpiece, its amazing how good it sounds after these months for me.
  7. The St Peter Strings version is yes.
  8. My favorite version is still the mix that I made with both the album and the strings versions (and without the free yourself coda):

9. Yeah I remember listening to LOH for the first time and thought the "free yourself" part felt so forced. Will listen to your mix later.
  10. strings version is good too, but looks weak to me compared with a good larry drums on original version