1. It's one of the best on the album
  2. Recently reordered the SOE tracklist similar to the U2.com SOE live CD. The album flows better this way:

Love is All We Have Left
    The Blackout
    Lights of Home String Version
    Landlady
    Red Flag Day
    Summer of Love
    Your The Best Thing About Me
    The Showman
    Get Out of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
    13 There is a Light
  3. Originally posted by LostSailor:Recently reordered the SOE tracklist similar to the U2.com SOE live CD. The album flows better this way:

Love is All We Have Left
    The Blackout
    Lights of Home String Version
    Landlady
    Red Flag Day
    Summer of Love
    Your The Best Thing About Me
    The Showman
    Get Out of Your Own Way
    American Soul Book Of Your Heart
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
    13 There is a Light
  4. Keep American soul and replace The Showman with Book of your heart
  5. Get Out Of Your Beautiful Day Part 2 Way is not as bad imo
  6. I find it the worst song on the album. Beautiful Day is different league
  7. Lol each person different opinion
    At least majority agrees with replacing something with BOYH
  8. I know your metal heart has a problem with soft poppy & cheesy songs like GOOYOW but I'll have one of these over an insipid, pretendedly intense & recycled rocker like American Soul any day!
  9. I don't like GOOYOW album version, but I did enjoy it live. It may be built around Beautiful Day, but BD is the real deal, certainly one of U2's best songs; Edge's guitar work live is pretty awesome.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know your metal heart has a problem with soft poppy & cheesy songs like GOOYOW but I'll have one of these over an insipid, pretendedly intense & recycled rocker like American Soul any day!
    I wouldn't call myself metal heart - yes I like some heavier guitars and some bands I listen can be considered partly in metal, but I don't have problem with poppy songs which keep some quality standards (I even love Madonna's or Kylie's 1997 albums). And don't say it's bad song. But not as quality as they can have with poppy songs (I really don't mind Sweetest Thing). And definitely don't adore American Soul. Just find it better than GOOYOW.
    I loved Glastonbury and kinda like Volcano, but that stub called American Soul is fun just live
    Rant over
  11. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I wouldn't call myself metal heart - yes I like some heavier guitars and some bands I listen can be considered partly in metal, but I don't have problem with poppy songs which keep some quality standards (I even love Madonna's or Kylie's 1997 albums). And don't say it's bad song. But not as quality as they can have with poppy songs (I really don't mind Sweetest Thing). And definitely don't adore American Soul. Just find it better than GOOYOW.
    I loved Glastonbury and kinda like Volcano, but that stub called American Soul is fun just live
    Rant over
    Hahaha I know, I'm just pulling your leg a bit