1. Nice new tune, I really like it at first listen although I expected a more emotional tune musically.

2. Adds to the appeal I think.
  3. in general... where can you find it?
  4. -- sorry not allowed --
  5. Please do not post any links to the album, it can get this site into trouble for sharing or linking to illegal material. Thanks all!
  6. A little birdie told me that a certain torrent website has it. Arrrrrr matey!!
  7. Are there any torrents for versions other than mp3? It's the worst possible sounding format! U2 deserves better than mp3
  8. Originally posted by pllsaph:Are there any torrents for versions other than mp3? It's the worst possible sounding format! U2 deserves better than mp3

Not yet -. be patient and a lossless version (or even better, the proper CD) will be available.

This one sounds... different. Like if California had revamped himself with better lyrics and without the annoying intro. I like it much.
  9. I'm really torn on whether to down load the mp3 version or just wait for the physical version (which I'll gladly pay for

I desperately want to hear it, but I want to hear it the way it was meant to be heard, not a lossy version that doesn't do it justice.
  10. Originally posted by pllsaph:I'm really torn on whether to down load the mp3 version or just wait for the physical version (which I'll gladly pay for

I desperately want to hear it, but I want to hear it the way it was meant to be heard, not a lossy version that doesn't do it justice.

If you can fight the curiosity . . ..
  11. I listened to the two new songs but decided to keep the rest as a surprise. I really liked this. Expected it to be a bit sappier than rocky.